Why Modern Technology Comes With A Cost
In today’s world, we are moving faster than ever. It always seems to be, “go go go” and, “do do do.” This past year, in a pandemic, all of us were certainly thankful for the technology that allowed people to connect, continue their employment and keep kids within the realm of education.
But, with all the technology and electronic conveniences of a modern world, comes with a cost to our health. Each day, we are bombarded with innumerable electromagnetic fields or EMFs.
What Exactly Are EMFs?
EMFs are invisible fields of energy, which we know as radiation. They are found in a number of things we all come in contact with on a day – to – day basis. They are found in anything with an electric current. Such as:
- Cell Phones
- UV Lights
- Power Lines
- Radio Signals
How EMFs Affect The Body
Although we absorb many of these in low-level energy fields, and most of the time our body can repair itself, the combined levels we are consistently being exposed to every day adds up.
Continued, over – exposure of EMFs, over time can cause:
- Digestive Issues
- Reproductive Issues
- Neurological Disorders and Deficits
- Exacerbation of other issues, such as ADD/ADHD
- Muscle Cramps
- Skin Conditions, such as rashes
How do EMFs damage our bodies?
Exposure to EMFs causes levels of free radicals (unstable atoms) to rise. This causes oxidative damage to the cells in the body.
The oxidative damage adds up in the body and causes damage to cells, leaving them unable to function properly and eventually leading to cellular death. This continued damage can lead to permanent wounding of important body components such as our DNA, lipids, proteins and anything else that makes up our cells.
What Can I Do?
With our use of technology and other EMF products you may be asking yourself, what can I do? It is true that you will be exposed daily to EMFs, there’s no avoiding them altogether. But, you can do things in your life to be proactive and protect not only yourself, but family too. Here are some suggestions:
Enhance your body’s ability to handle EMFs
- Eat a well balanced diet to gather nutrition for your body to more effectively fend off oxidative damage
- Do earthing often. This will help in stabilizing the body’s bioelectric environment when it becomes overwhelmed
Take Steps To Decrease EMFs
- Unplug your WiFi router when you are not using it, especially at night
- Do not have electronics or devices near your body when you are not on them
- Keep your devices in airplane mode when possible
- Use an ethernet cable whenever possible
- Do not rely heavily on Bluetooth
- Invest in products that decrease the effects of EMFs. These products can be worn on the body, attached to devices, put on your bed and even the floor. They work by absorbing the harmful EMFs and converting them into a form of radiation our bodies can better handle.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.